Our High-quality Reed Diffusers are designed to last longer and smell stronger than other diffusers you have been disappointed with in the past! Our black fiber reeds are innovatively designed diffuser wicks for high-performance fragrance throw and even strong scent release to leave your reed diffuser filling your home with a gorgeous aroma.
About This Fragrance
Mahogany Teakwood Scented Reed Diffuser - luxurious scent with notes of fine woods lightened by delicate notes of lavender & geranium, with a mellow sweetness that’s perfect for both men and women. A bit masculine with a hint of sexiness.
• Each purchase comes with 100ml of diffuser solution, 8 high-quality black fiber reed sticks, and a dark luxury apothecary style display bottle. Remove the cap of the diffuser solution bottle and insert the reed sticks as desired. We recommend using 4 reed sticks for small rooms, and 2 reed diffusers for larger rooms.
• Our black fiber reeds are innovatively designed diffuser wicks for high-performance fragrance throw and even strong scent release to leave your reed diffuser filling your home with a gorgeous aroma.
• All of Rare Aromas Luxury Reed Diffusers are handmade in small batches, in London, using the maximum fragrance blend ratio of the finest fragrances, which give a great scent throw.
• Each diffuser will gently fill your room with beautiful and luxurious fragrances for 12+ weeks.
• It will take 24-48 hours for the reeds to fully absorb the fragrance and to fill the room with scent.
• We do not use dyes, parabens, or additives. All of our products are vegan friendly and no ingredients are tested on animals.
• Reed Diffusers are best suited in a small to medium-sized room. If the room is too large, the fragrance throw will be weaker. If you are wanting to fragrance an extra-large room or office, we would recommend using 2 or more Reed Diffusers.
Tips:Upon first use, dip your reeds in the diffuser oil and flip to face upright to begin scent diffusion. Flip your diffuser reeds every 6-7 days thereafter to refresh the scent flow. Regular rotation of the reeds will decrease the longevity of the reed diffuser.